My first legal beer. The Radler.
First day was a lot of traveling. Met a really cool girl waiting in line at customs and we talked until we got to the bus station. Took a super fast train, and then took a slow train. The slow train ride was awesome because it's all scenic and you see all the towns in the hills of Germany. So pretty.
Arrived in Kaiserslautern and went to the guesthouse. I met two of the girls who had been there a couple days, and then everyone else got there later in the day. I walked around the town. There's a really awesome Pedestrian District. Went to a bakery and gelato shop. It was Sunday, so most stores were closed. Later, we went to a local brewery with the other students and our student guide, Melanie.
Welcome to K-town, Germany. This is my guesthouse.
Entrance
Stairs
Tour of house
Tour of room
Camera Cabinet
Street around the corner..
Pedestrian District... Tiffany I know you want something, haha. Just... tell me what =P
0 comments:
Post a Comment